Materials required for submission
Presentation of Contributions
Oral contributions should be presented in PPT or PPTX format in Russian or, desirably in English. The presentation time for each contribution is 20-25 min (plenary) or 10-15 min (sectional), including questions and discussion.
Poster contributions are presented in English in printed form (size: width 841 mm, height 1189 mm).
(See the poster template file)
Presentation of Short Papers
The participants who have registered with their oral, poster or remote contributions, should prepare their short papers in DOC, DOCX or RTF
format (see below) not later than September 15, 2017 and submit (send) them to the Conference e-mail address at
Examples of how to write the most commonly used bibliographical references (according to the requirements of the SCOPUS Content Selection and Advisory Board – CSAB):
- Short papers must be written in English and contain maximum 5 pages. The pages should not be numbered. The title of each short paper file must
necessarily contain the following information: Section Number_Surname of the Participant Author_Paper.doc (docx, rtf); e.g., 1_Smith_Paper.doc (docx, rtf).
- To type the text, formulas and tables, Microsoft Word for Windows must be used with the following options: page format - A4 (210 x 297 mm), margins - 2 cm each, font – Times New Roman, size – 14, line spacing – 1.5, justified alignment, first-line indents - 1 cm, and page orientation – portrait. All images and figures inserted into the paper should be in jpg, gif or bmp formats; images and figures made in MS Word are not accepted. They must be numbered and provided with names or captions..
- Title (with uppercase, bold and center-aligned letters). After skipping one line - complete Name and Surname of the author (with right-aligned bold italic letters); next lines - Academic Degree and Title (or Position), Affiliation, City, Country (all - without abbreviations, with italic right-aligned letters); next line - Contact Details - E-mail (with italic right-aligned letters).
In case of several authors, the information is repeated for each author.
- Abstract: maximum 600 characters (including spaces).
- Keywords (separated with semicolons).
- Text of the report.
- References. The list of references is given with continuous numbering. In the text of the report, the number of the corresponding reference is put in square brackets (e.g., ). The use of automatic page links is not permitted.
(See the short paper template file)
- Melezhik A.V, Pershin V.F., Memetov N.R., Tkachev A.G. Mechanochemical synthesis of graphene nanoplatelets from expanded
graphite compound. Nanotechnologies in Russia, Vol. 11, no. 7-8, pp. 421-429. (article)
- Katsnelson M.I. Graphene: carbon in two dimensions. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2012, 363 p. (book)