The Conference materials will be published as follows:
- Papers (in English) Ц in the journal IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (indexed in Web of Science/Scopus).
- Short papers (in Russian or English) Ц in the Conference Proceedings (included to Russian Science Citation Index).
- The authors of selected short papers will be proposed to prepare full papers (in English) and send them to the Editorial Board of the journal УAdvanced Materials and TechnologiesФ (indexed in Chemical Abstracts) published by TSTU.
Preparation of Materials
Scientific papers corresponding to the Conference scope and reflecting the results of theoretical and experimental research of the authors are accepted for publication. The total number of authors per a single papershould not exceed 6.
The number of papers per one author-participant must no more than 3.
1. Papers for the IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
The information on the requirements, paper design, payment details, etc is available HERE
2. Short papers for the Conference Proceedings(will be published before the Event): 5 pages (as maximum).
- No more than 5 pages, no page numbering.
- The title of each short paper file must necessarily contain the following information: Section Number_Participant AuthorТs Surname.doc (docx, rtf); e.g., 1_Smith.doc (docx, rtf).
- To type the text, formulas and tables, Microsoft Word for Windows must be used. The following options should be pre-set: page size Ц A4 (length 297 mm, and width 210 mm); margins Ц 2 cm each; font - Times New Roman, font size - 14; line spacing - 1.5; alignment Ц justified; paragraph indent Ц 1 cm; sheet orientation Ц portrait.
- Images/figures used should be in the jpg, gif or bmp formats; the MS Word format is not accepted; they must be numbered and provided with names or captions.
Please, see and download the short paper template HERE.
Examples of the most commonly used bibliographical references:
- Mechanochemical synthesis of graphenenanoplatelets from expanded graphite compound / A. V. Melezhik, V. F. Pershin, N. R. Memetov, A. G. Tkachev // Nanotechnologies in Russia, Vol. 11, no. 7-8, pp. 421-429. (paper)
- Graphene: carbon in two dimensions / M. I. Katsnelson // New York, Cambridge University Press, 2012, 363 p. (book)
3. Full paper for the TSTU-published journal: 15-20 pages, see the requirements at
Presentation of Contributions
Oral contributions should be presented in the ppt or pptx format in English or Russian. The presentation time for each contribution is 20-25 min (plenary) or 10-15 min (sectional), including questions and discussion.
Poster contributions are presented in English in printed form (size: A0 - width 841 mm, and height 1189 mm). Please, see and download the poster template HERE.