of the III International Scientific-Practical Conference
"GRAPHENE AND RELATED STRUCTURES: SYNTHESIS, PRODUCTION, AND APPLICATION"
You are kindly invited to prepare and submit YOUR ORIGINAL FULL SCIENTIFIC PAPERS for publication in the special issue of the
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering
Attention: THE PUBLICATION IS ONLY FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS of GRS-2019
Kindly note that ALL submitted manuscripts will go through the regular strong peer review process.
Paper submission starts on 01 March 2019 and ends on 15 April 2019!
IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering.
Published by IOP Publishing LTD, cited by Scopus, Scite Core 2017: 0.49 Online ISSN: 1757-899X
Dr. Evgeny Galunin
Research Department "Technology and Methods of Nanoproducts Manufacturing", Tambov State Technical University, Tambov, Russia
Dr. Anna Godymchuk
Department of Materials Science, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia, Department of Multifunctional and High Temperature Systems, National University of Science and Technology "MISIS", Moscow, Russia,
Dr. Liudmyla Rieznichenko
Department of Colloidal Technology of Natural Systems, F.D. Ovcharenko Institute of Biocolloidal Chemistry of National Academy of Science of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
Dr. Jesus Iniesta Valcarcel
Department of Physical Chemistry, Institute of Electrochemistry, University of Alicante, Alicante, Spain
Dr. Anna Zykova (Assistant Editor)
Department of Materials Science, Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, Russia
Submission of a manuscript implies that the work described has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors.
All manuscripts will go through the independent peer review process.
All manuscripts will be analyzed according to the accepted criteria as novelty of the presented work, reasonable and detailed description of the experimental procedure, understandable interpretation of the presented data, significant and evident proves to verify the proposed hypothesis, the absence of plagiarism, adequacy of references, the quality of language, etc.
Preparing a manuscript
AUTHORS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED TO FOLLOW THE JOURNAL REQUIREMENTS.
The length of the paper is not limited but highly recommended to be between 6 and 9 pages.
When preparing the paper please note:
- All abbreviations should be explained in the text.
- State-of-the-art international data and references in the theme of the paper should be presented and discussed in Introduction.
- All used materials, techniques, equipment and experimental protocols should be described clearly and in details in the Experimental part.
- Results and Discussion: obtained results with their evidence as well as their novelty and comparative analysis with modern international findings should be presented and discussed clearly with relative illustrations by the figures and/or the tables.
- Conclusion should present clear the main obtained results, their novelty and significance.
- References should include references for the last 3 years which should be discussed in the paper. The level of self-citation should not exceed 20% for the list of all References. References or their abstracts in English should be available for a reader in Internet databases.
The publication fee is 190 USD per paper and includes publisher’s fee, open access, editing, and organizers guiding. The publication fee is asked when paper is accepted by the editor.
If you are interested in a publication, you need to send to Dr. (Mrs.) Anna Zykova firstname.lastname@example.org (tel. +7-923-448-2000), two files:
- Word file of your paper in doc. prepared using the Template.
- Cover letter including 1) the statement that the paper is not under consideration in other journal;
2) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail, postal address and tel. number of the corresponding author,
and 3) title (Dr./Prof.), Name Surname, affiliation, e-mail of three potential reviewers
(potential reviewers should be specialists in the relevant research area, should be out of the Institution and city of the authors,
should not have joint publications with the authors and must be able to provide the review in English),
and 4) the statement that the authors undertake to make the payment for the paper in compliance with the issue requirements.
- When writing a letter please use the subject "GRS-2019".